Op. cit.

Guess what day it is?????

I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

And - it's July 1st!  Where did June go?

OK, this is the last of them for now.  I know you've seen it many times before in process, but now it's finally complete and drying:


I also went down into the Deep Stash to retrieve a book, and something else came back out with me.  Let's just say there's a 7th project that's joined the ranks, and it's a doozy.

I was balls to the wall the last few days, so I'm going to take some time this afternoon and evening to knit and read - mostly my dad's slippers, and hopefully finish a book. 

Chippy the chipmunk has taken to hanging out on the stone wall, deck fence, and Adirondack chair. It's so close to the window by the dining room table, I can see his little racing stripes.  No wonder they're so fast!!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Beautiful! Just the image I needed to see to get cracking on my own!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons