Pup Scarf

Guess what day it is????  Already!!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

I know that wearing a scarf today is one of the last things we want to do here in the Northeast, but I wanted to be sure to share this cute fella with you, another one of the projects completed when my parents were here last month:


This guy came as a kit - all of his appendages were pre-made, all I had to do was knit the scarf part and sew on his head, tail, and legs.  Yah, sewing.  My mom did that part.  Nothing is going to fall off this scarf!  He looks a little bewildered from this angle, but it's only because he is wondering why it's so warm already this time of day!

I did a bit of slipper knitting yesterday, so things are coming along.  Soon that will be down to just the sewing as well, ack!

Right now I'm setting my sights on the weekend, when it is supposed to be a bit cooler.  Perhaps the wildlife are doing the same.  In the meantime, I'll be dodging the sun and trying to stay hydrated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons