Square 1, Sector 1

TGIF!  Although it feels like a Saturday for some reason!  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.

I thought I'd share a picture of this little cutie:


This is the first square from the first block of squares for Voila.  Each is only four inches square.  The pattern assumes you're finishing the afghan with a piece of fabric or something on the back (like a quilt?), so it tells you to knot the ends and not worry about working them in.  I do need to figure out how I'm going to handle the back of it, so in the meantime I'm going to let them hang.  I won't wait too long, however, because they will add up quickly.

For posterity - this square fits in the uppermost lefthand corner of the blanket.  So in ten years you'll be able to identify it, LOL.

For what it's worth - I'm just about finished with the knitting on my dad's first slipper.  Of course none of the sewing is done, but that will have to happen, too.

The farmer and a helper returned yesterday to pile the hay up, scoop it up, bale it, and take it all away.  It's as if they've vacuumed the fields.  We're still left with one tractor, though, because I think they had more tractors than people here yesterday.  Assuming he'll return at some random time and drive it away.  We won't hear a thing and will only realize it about a month from now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons