Two Words

Hello on Taco Tuesday!  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.  Although no tacos today :)

I have a couple of topics for you today that consist of a two-word description.

First off - blurry dog.


Yes, it's a lousy picture, but I thought it was also fairly accurate, he's always whipping his head around to see what's going on or to hear something a little better.

Benson has also been a lot different since we went to and from the vet last week.  I'm certain it's because he thought we were dropping him off there (like he'd been dropped off at the shelter), and when he came home with us he couldn't believe it.  Since then he's been a lot less manic (although right now he's running from window to window fretting about Oogyhubby, who is outside doing some work) and a little more lovey.

Secondly - crocheted slippers.  That's the July gift pattern.  Double ugh.  I just finished making a pair, and don't feel like making another one just yet, so perhaps I'll try to find something to crochet.  That usually means afghan for me, but maybe I can find something that's a suitable substitute.  Neuro - any ideas on this one?

All continues to be quiet on the wildlife front, so most of our drama is indoors these days!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I have a mostly done crocheted market bag. Would finishing that count?
Hi Benson! It looks like he's saying "no!", which would not surprise me given your description of him being willful.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons