More Fulled Than Felted, Really

TGIF!  I hope this finds you well; we're all good here.

We've had our hands full with our new little brown guy.  He is small but mighty, smart but willful, brave yet timid.  He did permit me to take one quick pic of him with the coasters, with flash!


The angle isn't quite right for Crash Bandicoot, but I think there's some potential there!

Here are the coasters more appropriately posed:


I think it's technically correct that, if you can still see the stitch definition, they're considered fulled rather than felted.  I'm OK with either - they'll still save the furniture from water and heat marks from beverages!

I also fulled/felted my dad's slippers; they have a little bit more drying to do, so I'll take their pic when they're not stuffed full of Wegmans bags.

If they're on schedule again this month, the July gift pattern will be posted on Tuesday, so there will be a chance to consider something completely different!

So when did dog parasite prevention medicine become more expensive than the street value of Oxy?  We had our first vet visit yesterday and, while we're always prepared for sticker shock, I can't believe the cost of these things.  Of course, there's no skipping them, we're right in the middle of bug city here.  Not to mention deer and rabbit poo, which Benson seems to consider a delicacy.

Benson continues to sleep through the night, although we've had some very early mornings.  He is also more relaxed during the day, although he enjoys a good game of indoor fetch and always wants to go outside (probably for the gourmet poo).  He's very well house-trained, so no complaints there!

I haven't done much knitting, except that I did crank out 1B1 last night, and start 1B2 (Voila).

We've had new opportunities to observe wildlife thanks to all the time we've been spending outside walking Benson.  He seems to prefer small game, such as squirrels, chipmunks, birds, rabbits, and snakes.  He hasn't caught anything yet (and hopefully won't), but he is good at remembering where he last saw something and rarely fails to lunge at the space whenever he can!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Yay coasters! I have plans to finish mine this weekend, just in time!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons