It's the Camouflage

So either there is someone frantically waving a white flag of surrender in the woods right now, or there is at least one deer out there swatting its white tail.  That's all I can see - white waving/swatting.  Now I KNOW that the deer have been out there all along, laughing at me as I continue to peer out the window and think they've headed for greener pastures (literally)!

Some of the leaves on the trees are starting to open before my very eyes - one minutes it's all branches, the next there are little green buds everywhere.  I'll have my hands full soon - not only will I be trying to figure out what kinds of birds we have, but there will be trees to decipher as well!

I continue to advance slowly on the FM lace cuff.  One of these days I'll actually make it all the way through so I can have it diagnosed (wedding gift or not?), blocked, and photographed for you!

I'm on my third pair of baby mitts for this batch.  I'm still aiming for about a pair a week, but will plan to mail them about monthly or so.  I'll post photos as well - each of the yarns I use for their color accents has a story, and those are always fun to recall.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons