Neuro Strikes Again, Retroactively

Last evening I was thinking about what take-along project I'd like to start next.  I just finished the knitting on the Close to You shawl and, although I still have Bamboo and MONKEY socks going, I figured it was about time to start something new.  I rummaged around in a box of sock yarn and found:


This is the second of the two "O is for Oogy" sock blanks that Neuro had dyed for me an embarrassingly long time ago.  The first pair, in mostly greens and blues, became socks shortly after I got these, but I must have wanted to save this set for a rainy day.  It's been anything but rainy here lately, but I'm really excited about these colors and also to be working with something else from Neuro.  It will be fun finding a pattern that this yarn wants to become!

Speaking of all things Neuro - I've finished plying and setting the twist on the two remaining skeins of Only One; they are drying alongside one of the palate cleansers.  I may have gone a little crazy and spun up a bunch of other sample-sized lovelies in the meantime, pics to follow once they've become skeins.  I'm still poised to start the second half of Only One, but that won't be until tomorrow since all my bobbins are currently marinating!  Time for some fine lace knitting!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons