No Pics Tuesday

A possible new theme - a blog entry without any pictures!!  Imagine that!!

In my mind I did have a pretty interesting photo opp planned, and I may still carry it out if I don't get carried away in the meantime.  I've got to graft toes on two socks (Bamboo #2 and Oogy #1) as well as the entire Crazed Scandinavian.  Picture them all lined up - it's kitchener stitch all the way down.  We'll see what happens with that.

I returned this afternoon to find the farmer going wild on the next level of tilling - breaking up all the clumps of dirt into smaller clumps.  At least now I know how he manages to arrive and depart without incident - there is an ATV parked out there at the moment.  I've (jokingly) imagined hotwiring the tractors and backhoes and driving them all over the place, but an ATV would definitely be more practical around here.  We'll see what happens with that too :)

I cast on for the O is for Oogy sock #2 and am about 3 inches in, and still enjoying how the yarn colors play out (trying to forget I know all about it already).

In other yarn news - August Hat was released today.  Oh, the irony - in my mind, it's the most winter-looking hat yet, and here it is released in August (and - bonus - a Latvian braid!!).  Depending on how it goes, I expect to be making more than one of them.  Definitely unisex, and I definitely have boy-ish colors hanging around as well.  I'd like to start with blue and white, and then if all goes well red and white.  Stay tuned!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons