Plenty

I certainly have plenty to do yarn-wise!!  First off, a couple of finished items:

MONKEYSOCKS, in their amazing Hocus Pocus yarn; I am totally keeping these for myself:


Spectra, completed at long last after a couple of days of near obsession (I am a few wedges short of what the pattern called for - I ran out of the gray yarn but still have a bunch of the single ply "sock" yarn left over!):


Emboldened by the completion of Spectra, I'm ready to face the insane amount of grafting needed to finish this one at long last (Neuro has had hers finished for a long time now!!):


Still in the works - Bamboo Sock #2, O is for Oogy Sock #1, and Dunella.  And of course tons of spinning.

Next up:  All About That Brioche, in the two iris-colored yarns that Neuro and LW dyed when they were here in May; here they are again in bright sunlight:


Lastly - my intent for all of the recent spinning (especially for Only One) is to weave the yarns into scarves.  I haven't done any weaving in more than a year, but am very excited to remember how it all works and to start experimenting.  I also have a bunch of store-bought yarns that never made sense for knitting but may be awesome for weaving.  More to come!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
So much color. All of it looks amazing!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons