More

There seems to be a theme to the things I want to tell you about today - in most cases, there is more than there was before!!

More Only One (this is the first of the four remaining bobbins):


More palate cleansers:


Also, I've been working obsessively on Spectra, and there is definitely more of that now.  Unfortunately, I'm going to run out of the gray yarn before I complete the 85 or so wedges that the pattern calls for.  I'm thinking it will be sufficiently long, it will just be - well, less than intended! 

Even the wildlife have contributions - the other evening there were FIVE deer grazing around in the field.  And this morning - foxie!!!  The hay is still short enough for me to see the top of him, but not for much longer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows