O??

Can you see the O??


Of course by now I'm at the toe, ready to graft - and then cast on for Oogy Sock #2!!  I'm having a blast with this yarn and seeing what colors and patterns are emerging, so it's hard to stop.  I'm also going to keep these socks for me - yay!!!

I'm also approaching the toe on Bamboo Sock #2.  It was pretty much a sock knitting weekend!

In other news - the farmer returned the next day with another tractor and a device that breaks up the clumps formed by the tilling.  It seems like someone came to pick him up right in the middle of it all; he parked the equipment and left.  We've had some periodic thunderstorms over the weekend, so I'm not sure if  he's avoiding them or has other work to do because of them.  But it's still fun to imagine the conversation possibilities:

"Quick - get in!!  The wedding's in 10 minutes, you can still make it!!"

"Hey - your wife says you were supposed to pick the kids up 20 minutes ago!"  (I have no idea if he is married or has kids, but it's a fun scenario anyway!)

"I thought I saw one of your cows out on the road just now?"

"I told you to take some Pepto before you left!!"

Still not sure what yarn activities will emerge today, but I think it would be a good time to get the swift out and ball up the yarn for Brioche and an upcoming mystery project (that will use the MKAL leftovers - many colors, more ends to work in, argh!!).

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I CAN see the O!
Everything looks great as it flies off those needles of yours :)

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons