Blustery!

Hello on this blustery Monday!  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.

We had a big wind last night that disrupted our snow fence, so we'll have to make some repairs.  Fortunately we won't be getting any big snow any time soon, but it was a bit disconcerting!  There are smaller branches down all over the place, but otherwise it seems that we were spared the worst of it. 

Now that I'm a bit more into the NNWA pattern, I'm feeling a LOT better about my selection of colors.  It is going to be one cheerful-looking blanket!


So you know how on CSI and those other shows, where they spray the luminol looking for blood not otherwise visible?  If you sprayed our house with whatever substance can detect dog saliva, you would find that the interior is pretty well coated - including the ceilings, I'm sure.  This is due to to Benson playing with his squeaker several hours each day, and also having us throw it for him to fetch.  We end up getting pretty coated ourselves, blech, and I'm sure the blanket has got a fair amount on it too (yes, it will definitely get washed before going off to the nephew!).

Today I have one more reason to love Wegmans: flu shots.  I'm not sure if I've mentioned that, in addition to everything else, they have an in-store and mail order pharmacy, which is incredibly convenient, but they also offer flu shots through their in-store pharmacy.  I had a doctor appointment last week and he was out of them!  He said the good news is that a lot of people are getting their flu shots this year, but that means he was also having a hard time getting a new supply.  So before I shopped this morning, I got my flu shot!  You gotta love that!!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
An awesome color and pattern combo so far. Beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows