Yoga Socks!

Hello on Turkey Chili Tuesday!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

The weather is still insanely warm for chili, but this recipe is so delicious it really doesn't matter when we have it!  And bonus - there's tequila in it!  And it makes enough for freezer leftovers!  Everyone wins!

I finally finished washing and blocking the second pair of yoga socks:


I've moved my dad's slippers to the top of the knitting pile.  The knitting on these usually goes pretty quickly.  I've made this pattern more than a dozen times and I do manage to mess it up at least once each time.  Let's see if I can't stay focused on it!

Speaking of focused - I have much work to do this week - a good problem to have!  Juggling three separate gigs is a bit challenging sometimes, but so far they haven't interfered with each other - only my knitting time, LOL!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Those yoga socks look perfect!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows