November Gift

Hello on this sunny Sunday!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

I just saw that Kelbourne Woolens has finally published their November Gift pattern- a hot water bottle cozy!  I think these are a pretty good idea, and would make for a nice gift.  I also think I might have made a couple in my time, and probably would again.  But I'm going to pass on this in favor of another useful household item that I'm working on :)

Speaking of knitting - I felted my dad's slippers yesterday.  Our washing machine is terrible for felting, but the dryer does its part with bringing it home.  The slippers are now air drying the rest of the way and I think they look pretty good.  There's a reason why the yarn used in the pattern works the best!

Speaking of patterns - I've just received a second request via Ravelry to write up the pattern for BadAss Pawprints.  Guess I'll be adding that to my list of projects for 2021!

We strung our outside lights and set up our Xmas tree yesterday, and plan to decorate the tree later today.  All the lights definitely make the long evenings more cheerful!

In wildlife news - although we haven't seen any in a while, the deer are around, as evidenced by one very deep hoofprint on the driveway that I saw the other morning.  While I'm not eager for there to be snow, it's always fun to see what activities occurred the previous night.  This morning we spied the enormous orange cat stalking something (hopefully a varmint) along the Deer Autobahn. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons