TWO Finished Slippers, Ah, Ah, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Guess what day it is????  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

We're also preparing for another T-giving when we cook our butts off all day and then eat the meal in like five minutes.  The thing that's discouraged grandmothers and moms all this time.

I finished the sewing of the second slipper last evening, so now they're both awaiting a felting adventure:


 I'm onto making some other things as well as the hat in lieu of October Gift.  I thought that November Gift would be posted this week, but so far there's nothing new out there.

In other news - Oogyhubby and I are looking forward to cooking our butts off tomorrow, starting very early in the morning.  I'll be attempting a fancy pecan/pumpkin pie recommended by JW.  He's quite the chef and baker, so I've already set the bar pretty low for myself, LOL.  I'll post a pic if it turns out OK.

Here's to a peaceful and healthy T-giving!  If you haven't already done so, I encourage you to take a few minutes to make a list of the ten things you're grateful for from this past year.  It's been a rough year for many, but hopefully you can find a few rays of hope and sunshine in there somewhere :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons