WOW

A very happy Sunday to you!  We're good here!

I took this picture of the NNWA last night:

 


Since then I'm nearly done with the next section which adds the blue.  I really like the colors I chose, but the blue does seem a bit jarring after this section of purple and gray.  I'm thinking that the red will even it all out - stay tuned!

So yesterday was a bit of a roller coaster ride, but mostly in a good way!  First, I got everything I needed done completed prior to Noon, after which time I decided I would just hang out, knit, read, whatever.  Then the election news came through - yahoo!!!!!

Then last evening I found out I have a bunch of revisions to do for my new gig.  This is part of the process, and not unexpected, particularly since I'm still getting the hang of it, but it was a bit disappointing.  And it also means that I'll have a busier day today than I had thought.  First world problems, though, right?

I also don't know what I was thinking with some of the yarn I ordered from Webs along with the NNWA yarn.  I got this lovely set of five minis; altogether they're about 500 yards or so.  The Casapinka shawl (for the KAL that starts 12/1) needs 1600 years - four full skeins of fingering weight!  No idea what I had in mind - but I do have an idea about what I can do with it.  And I also need to do some more digging around, but I might be able to put a big dent into the laceweight stash if I can find one or two more colors to help me round out a selection for the Casapinka shawl.  I'll also peruse my sock yarn stash, but believe it or not that has diminished fairly significantly.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons