Digging for Lace

So it's Monday already!  I hope this finds you well; we're good here.

After a bit of indoor excavation, I think I've managed to find 400-yard equivalents in four different laceweight yarns that could work for the upcoming Casapinka Shawl KAL:

They are, from left to right: Misti Alpaca, KnitPicks Alpaca Cloud, Valley Yarns Alpaca/Silk, and Valley Yarns alpaca/silk hand-dyed by the Kangaroo Dyer.  Do you sense a theme here?

I do realize that the two greens are fairly close in hue, but the one on the far right has a ton of blue in it as well that I think will show up better once it's doubled.

I've got a lot of winding to do in the coming weeks!

I continue to enjoy working on the NNWA, and will show you another pic as soon as I've got all four colors in there.  I also need to get going on my dad's slippers and the things I have in mind for my mom.  So many projects!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons