One Finished Slipper - Ah, Ah AHHHHHHH!

Happy Monday!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here!

The first slipper has been sewn!


Benson is looking a bit puzzled because I plopped the slipper right on top of his squeaky toy that he was hoping I'd throw for him to fetch.

I also realized that the unfelted slipper is about as big as he is!!

I continue to work on the NNWA; it's starting to get a bit unwieldy, but I'd rather have it on me during the colder months than contend with it when it's warm!  (No problem with that for a while, LOL)

Oogyhubby helped a friend with a downed tree and they brought some of the wood over yesterday.  One of the pieces looks like a giant chicken - it freaks both of us out, and Benson wanted to attack it - he had full, head-to-tail hackles at it this morning.  I should take a pic, although up close it probably just looks like a hunk of wood.

In wildlife news - we saw a deer appear briefly last evening at the edge of the forest.  The black cat has been patrolling the field lately, hopefully getting any critters before they head for the house!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons