MKALs Galore!!!

Hello on this Shrimp Linguine Thursday!

I'm up to my ears in Mystery Knit-ALongs!!

The yarn is all wound and awaiting the Casapinka KAL (I believe it's formally named "Sharon Air") that starts in the first half of August:

She calls for #6 needles but I find that #5s work better for me with this yarn and her patterns.  Not sure if stitch markers will be needed, so will choose those once there's more info.

I may have completed the tink-ing for Shawlography; if so, I'm ready to start the brioche section over again.

There is a third and unexpected MKAL with Laura Nelkin.  It will probably be a small shawl or cowl, no idea yet.  The first clue makes a triangle, and the second clue just came out this morning.

I'm also continuing work on I'm Not Who You Think I Am.  I've hit a decrease section, so perhaps I'm in a final stretch of sorts?  No idea, LOL!!

Stay cool, safe, and well!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons