Yarn and Sushi

Hello on this soon-to-be-stormy chicken flautas Sunday!

Day One of the GNEYA has us traveling from an undisclosed location to a now-since-closed yarn shop:


The restaurant has since closed as well.  I don't remember much about either, except that I might have purchased a fancy-yarn scarf kit (or I almost did).

I think the weather for this first day was cloudy but otherwise unremarkable.

What is remarkable is my sheer inability to get this brioche stitch right.  Let's just say I hope that the adjustments I'm making on this row won't haunt me on the next.

Stay safe, cool, and well!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I have a clear recollection of the Wool Connection, but no memory of lunch...I think I know who we had lunch with, though!
This is fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons