Sheep On Parade!!

Hello on this chicken tacos with homemade guacamole Friday!!

The next page of our adventure has us wandering in and around Lenox on Day 2:


We had indeed been to Colorful Stitches before, and they are still there today!!!  I don't recall if I bought anything there, though!

We also tracked down and visited (all?  most?) of Sheeptacular.  This was when municipalities all over the place (it seemed) went crazy with a standard thing (sheep, horses, you name it), commissioned local artists to paint/decorate/disguise them, put them all over the place, and then in (some? all?) instances auctioned them off as a fundraiser.  Can you imagine having one of these in your garden?  That would be so awesome!!

We had met up at Colorful Stitches prior to this trip - I think I was headed in one direction, and Neuro in the other (or something like that!).  At least one of those times we got lunch and sat in a park across the street(ish) from the shop and hung out there for a while (with yarn, of course!).  It was quiet and lovely!

I got a wee bit of knitting done yesterday, but nothing major to report.

Stay safe and well :)

Comments

neuroknitter said…
OK, meeting up before this trip is a vivid memory! You gave me a big basket with lots of small quantities of hand spun. I still use the basket, and I still have some of the yarn, too! I remember being so exciting about all that yarn because it was a huge range of fibers and colors.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons