No Surprises Here!

Hello on this ginger pork and broccoli noodles Thursday!

The next slide in our deck is a bit of a let-down, because we already know where we're staying and how it has changed over the years:


As I recall, the breakfasts here were delicious and leisurely.  Our room was cozy but big enough so that we could put our jammies on early and knit all evening!  I don't recall there being a lot of other places to hang out in the main part of the house.  There was a porch but it had some cat odor issues (I wonder whose apartment that is today, LOL!!!!).

I got a couple more rows done on Shawlography last night.  It feels like I've been working on this section forever, but at least it's turning out nicely!

Stay safe and well!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I remember a few things about the Lenox digs, including the smelly porch! We ate dinner at a Mexican (or what passes for such in Western MA) restaurant that was very good.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons