Some Progress

Hello on this Korean Tilapia Taco Thursday!

I've managed to make some progress on my many WIPs, mostly because of the visit we paid to my parents this past weekend (mostly car and leisure time knitting).

Some progress on the I'm Not origami cowl:


I also finished the knitting on Criterion Cowl, and will take a pic once it's gone for a swim and is blocking.

I've hit the brioche section on Shawlography and am finding Stephen West's instructions incredibly helpful.  Brioche is a bit like double knitting, where one stitch gets worked and the other slips by with the yarn out of the way.  I'm enjoying the process and really like how it's turning out.  (Note: I managed to obtain the link without looking at the pic - it's still a mystery to me!!)

Also on the needles and somewhat active is the Owl Cowl.  I'm in the middle section of plain stockinette in the round.  Mindless and lovely.

I've started a couple of other small projects in the meantime, but not much going on except for a couple of cast-on rows.  Definitely more to come there!

Stay safe and well!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Those colors look great!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons