Tink Tink Tink Tink

Hello on this tilapia fish cakes Monday!

That sound you hear is me tinking back several rows of two-color brioche in order to get back to close to the beginning of that section (but not too far - there's a bunch of double YOs and kpk into the same stitch that I want to avoid!).  It's slow going, but it will definitely be worth it in the long run!

I was a little astonished to reach the section in No Idea Who You Are (I change the name of this cowl each time!) where there are decreases!!!  I must be at some halfway point or whatever.  I've got 18 rows of garter so am happily humming along without much additional attention.

We've had some much-needed rain today but it looks like some very hot weather is headed this way for the next couple of days!  We'll likely hide away in our various AC-cooled rooms and hope for the best!

No pics today - but will try for some coming up soon!

Stay well and safe :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons