Payback's a Stitch

Hello on this very warm chicken quesadilla Saturday!

Today I present Page Two of our GNEYA PPT:


While the primary objective of this project was to finalize our itinerary (and help us determine the best travel path - this was way before GPSs and when we thought MapQuest was a miracle!), I figured since my parents wanted to know where I was every minute of the day when I was a teenager they might appreciate knowing where we planned to be during our yarn adventure!  (I think they were merely amused, but my mom did save this all these years, so there's something!)

I seem to recall that Oogyhubby was also on a trip of his own, so perhaps Neurohubby enjoyed knowing our whereabouts during this time as well!

So - interesting.  Walker House is now a luxury apartment complex (for an average of a cool $3,000 a month), and The Putney Inn looks about the same - drab on the outside, nice on the inside.  (For some reason this deck doesn't have any web links!)

Two of my MKAL projects are fussy enough at this point to require significant YouTube assistance.  Not as much fun, necessarily, but I'm definitely learning some new stuff!

My hydroponic herb garden has exploded once again and requires another harvest.  I've been using the occasional fresh stuff but also chopping up and freezing the rest (in extra-v olive oil!).  It's super fun to whip out a couple of "cubes" to chuck into something I'm making!  I may also attempt some pesto very soon.

Stay well, safe, and cool!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I stayed at Putney Inn sometime in the last year, and it was the same. There was a nice restaurant next to the hotel, but that is closed now. Green Mountain Spinnery is still across the street!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons