To the Frog Pond!!!

Hello on this lentil fettuccini Saturday!!

In Clue 3 of the Shawltopia pattern there is a section where the knitter can choose to do two-color brioche or two-color non-brioche.  I chose the brioche, and was trucking along just fine when my edges started driving me crazy.  There are increases there, but I thought I was following the pattern.  Now I just worked a whole row incorrectly.  So - I'm going to rip this back to the first part of this section and start over.  Right now it's in Time Out whist I contemplate those efforts.

In the meantime, I may have gotten some yarn from Miss Babs for the upcoming Casapinka MKAL:


The multi-colored one is sparkeley.  Zzzzomething new!  

It doesn't help that Miss Babs and Casapinka are in cahoots with these things; Miss Babs always has lovely things but they've compiled dozens of combos specifically for this KAL.  Not inexpensive, by any means, but definitely a quality product!

I have until August 16 to ball them up.  Onward!!

Stay cool, safe, and well!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons