Lace Repairs Underway

Hello on this sunny Sunday!  I hope you're well; we're good here.

I got most everything done yesterday that I need to, but not all that I wanted to.  I even stayed up late to get one thing finished, that was interesting!  I still have a lot I want to do today, and a few things that I need to do.  I'll be ready for a day off soon, LOL!

I told Oogyhubby that I shouldn't operate any heavy machinery today - not that I would anyway, but if someone approaches me with a backhoe I should refrain from taking the controls.  This morning I made a mess of the waffle preparation, dropped a fork, and this also happened:


This lace isn't difficult, and I haven't been running any lifelines.  But I really screwed up about 2-3 rows down such that the counting worked out for a while but the YOs were in the wrong place and I couldn't figure out how to make it work from where I was.  So there will be an elective surgical procedure going on later today.  I'd rather do that than tink back all those stitches.  Fortunately, no backhoes will be involved.

The Oogyparents tell me that the hummingbirds have arrived at their place.  They're usually a few days ahead of us, so I need to start getting the feeders set up and filled.  I'll be stalking those little hummers now!

We saw our foxie this morning dart out of the woods and into the field - he must have seen something delicious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons