Catching Up!

Hello on this Saturday, the perfect day to catch up on things!  I hope you're well; we're good here.

Our local area is beginning Phase I of re-opening, so there is a bit of a manic vibe about.  Oogyhubby was thrilled to dash out for his first golf lesson of the season, be-masked and prepared for distancing.  I'm thinking that I'll be maintaining my sanctioned solitude a bit longer.

As much as I'm enjoying being busy, I found myself falling a bit behind at the end of the week.  While I realize that this calls for better planning and structure, I'm spending today catching up to where I should have been yesterday.  The good news is that I have next week to practice on!

Knitting has been more of a break-time activity lately, but I did want to show you my progress on Pretty Thing:


The photo is a bit over-exposed: the yarn is a much deeper purple than that.  But hopefully you get the idea.  I'm just past the halfway point in the pattern, so it's starting to come together.

Still not much wildlife activity around here, but I did see one of our bunny rabbits hopping across the lawn yesterday!  The leaves are starting to fill in, and pretty soon I won't be able to see much in the woods anyway.

Comments

neuroknitter said…
That looks like the type of lace that works up quickly, unlike our Dunella endeavor that seemed to get smaller with every row!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons