Orchid Progress

Hello on this Thursday!  I hope you are well; we're good here.

I didn't post yesterday, I had lots to do and really not much else to tell you about!

Today I can post a picture of the developing orchid situation; the flowers on the lead plant are beginning to emerge:


Last year, the plant in the middle flowered, and the blooms seemed to last for weeks.  I'm hoping that all four of these plants will present a resplendent scene indeed!

I did some knitting on the Nelkin Pretty Thing (not sure what to call it yet).  It seems I'm unable to follow a simple lace chart; I spent most of my knitting time last night fixing the row below.  The yarn is very sticky so that's annoying most of the time, but at least when I try to move things around it doesn't ladder by itself all the way back down to the beginning!

The beads at the bottom look pretty awesome, and I think I might have enough to put some at the top as well - if I ever get there, LOL!

One quick story:  Fairly often, Oogyhubby will pop in when I'm looking at patterns on Ravelry, he says it's like I'm looking at "yarn p*rn".  The other day, he suggested that it can also be characterized as "soft p*rn".  I thought this was hysterical.

Not much wildlife action to report.  The woods are starting to fill in with greenery, and the whatever on the hayfield is getting taller, so all of the fauna will be well-hidden most times, unless they happen to be marching across our lawn when I look out the window!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons