Another Rainy Monday

Just another Manic Monday!  I hope you're well; we're good here.

The Squircles are ready to go swimming today:


They're obviously not blocked yet, but I thought their cheerful colors would brighten up this otherwise gloomy day!

I'm starting to get the point where I'll need to cast on for another project!  I still have My Corona to work on, and Pure Joy to finish, and of course a pile of finishing to finish.  May Gift will be released next Tuesday, but I can't wait until then.  We'll see what leaps on the needles next!

I've been to and from Weggies already today; things were fairly uneventful.  It's nice to see some of the scarce items still on the shelves - cheese, chicken, bacon, rice.  Fake syrup, liquid hand soap, and household cleaners still appear to be in high demand, however!

No wildlife news to report, except that I saw either deer or trees down along the treeline early this morning.  The birds continue to be busy and noisy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons