Second Bag, Same As The ... First

Hummmmp Daaaaayyyyyyy!  I hope you're well; we're good here!

Last evening and this morning I finished the second cannibal yarn bag made with leftover slipper yarn:

All the yarn I have remaining is that small bundle of gray, with maybe a yard of the purple.  It's probably not enough to make anything on its own, but it could be a stripe in a felted potholder or wine bottle cozy or something, so I'll put it with the rest of the woolen bits and not try to fish around for a separate project for it.

I also have no excuse not to felt the slippers - these two bags can come along for the ride, and we can have a big felting frenzy!!  Maybe this weekend??

My next knitting tasks are to graft the Squircle toe and start on the second one!  I'm also feeling morally superior about doing so much finishing lately, and might even dig one of the scrappy cowls out of the pile and finally tuck the ends in and send it for a swim!

Not much other news going on, but I have a pile of other stuff I need to get through this week.  I'll look forward to small knitting breaks in-between, and perhaps have more to show you very soon!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
The purple and grey are awesome together. At a felting party, the more the merrier, and no kind of distancing!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons