Hummers!!!!!!

Hello on Monday!!  I hope this finds you well; we're good here.

Just as I started making preparations for dinner last evening, I happened to look outside, and who did I see on the hummer feeder but - our hummer!!  Little green guy!!!  He came back a few times after that, at least those are the ones I saw.  Who knows if he'd been tanking up since earlier in the day!  He's back again today as well.  We'll have weeks of hummer fun watching them all!

I thought you might like to see a picture of the Squircles, all completed and - I guess ready for next year, along with the newly-felted slippers, LOL:


So I'm expecting the pattern May Gift to reveal tomorrow, it will be fun to see what new ideas we'll get from that!  I'm still contemplating casting on for something new in addition to that, although I definitely need to spend some quality time on My Corona!

Meanwhile - I've finished the knitting on Pretty Thing, so hopefully I'll have that to show you soon. 

I made my weekly excursion out to Weggies this morning, and shockingly there was chicken!!  Still a terrible selection of cheeses - just Swiss and Pepper Jack - no cleaning products, no hand soap.  I did get everything on my list, though, so I can't complain too much more than that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons