After All, It's Friday!

It's Friiiiidaaaaayyyyy!!!!  Get ready for the weekend!!!  I hope you're well; we're good here.

So what if the only distinction between weekdays and weekends these days is that we don't set the alarm clock for 6:15 a.m., and sometimes we have a delicious breakfast of waffles and occasionally bacon.  That's something, right??

I have some small progress to report on the second Squircle:


(This writing stuff is definitely interfering with my knitting time, LOL!)

I'm hoping to make Oogyhubby's face mask tonight, so will have a pic to show you soon.

The only wildlife update I have is that we were visited by another hopeful turkey hunter yesterday.  Get your own woods, you guys!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Friday!!!
Our knitting time is flipping--you are getting busy with work while my work is beginning to slow down.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons