Flurries

Yesterday and today I have been experiencing two kinds of flurries!

The snow kind.  And, as it sometimes happens with a big wind, friends and family hundreds of miles away were also experiencing some of our Lake Effect snow.  If you can't come to the Big Lake, the Big Lake will come to you!

The activity kind.  I powered through a few of the roadblocks.  The BadAss Pawprint now has most of a second repeat:


I still don't know how long (tall?) this will be, so I'll reassess after each repeat - definitely at least one more.  I also completed its cuff the other day, but will wait until it's all final to show you :)

I worked in all the ends for the 9 granny squares.  I might start thinking about sewing a small section together.

I finished the "rogue" pair of baby mitts - they are now swimming.  I might have worked some more on the latest pair as well.

I completed December Hat; it will go swimming after the mitts.  It looks a bit small, so its eventual recipient might be a child.  We'll see how it turns out!  Now I'm ready for January Gift!

No spinning, although Only One is glaring at me at the moment.  It's probably not a bad time for some rest from all that knitting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons