Does This Look Twisted To You??


No, it doesn't - because it's not!  It's how I left Neuro's Fire Festival Hat just about a year ago, after casting on 8 billion stitches and twisting the cast-on the first time around.  It has sat there, patiently, ever since.  Without realizing it, I made it very easy on myself to get started again on this great pattern!!  Here we go!!!!

As I'd anticipated, I spent yesterday's yarn time wrangling with the counting for the Unicorn Explosion border, finally getting the first pattern row all set and ready for the rest of them.  Then I decided it was time to put it down and head back to some knitting.  I made another baby mitt, and also did a wee bit of spinning.  Today I mean to get some work done on Pawprint before reintroducing myself to Viking.  This all in advance of the (eventual) arrival of Sky and the last of the work on the CWA.

Meanwhile, I had yet another idea for a cowl pattern.  Good thing I decided to keep a list - these projects may extend indefinitely!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons