Happy New Year!!

I'm feeling like 2020 is off to a great start already, with the Year of the Badass Cowl officially underway, a last-minute phone gathering with the Ws last night, and the next phase of the CWA completed and ready for more Sky and Black:


Yes - the KnitPicks order arrived yesterday!  Now I've got a bunch of squishy colors ready to leap in and help get this thing done.  I completed the two squares at the top last night, but due to the construction I can't go any further until I have more Sky.  The CWA Hiatus #2 is underway!

(I'm off to knit on some more stuff now, so I have more to report to you next time!)

No wildlife updates yet today - there is too much wind and not enough snow to show tracks, and everyone seems to be lying low for now!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Getting yarn in the mail is so much fun!
Happy New Year Oogy!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons