More Mitts Than Ladybugs??

So remember the other day, when there was an accidental triplet of mitts?  And I made a 4th one, and started another pair? 

Well, I was tidying up a small pile on my desk yesterday, and look what was underneath:


That's right - it's yet another pair of baby mitts!  Just needing to be finished and sent for a swim.  I full expect some more to turn up in another unexpected place, just like the ladybugs!  (except the mitts don't tend to trek across the carpet, which is fine with me!)

I spent some time with December Hat last evening, and managed to get myself all tangled up in its cables.  Now I'm at the part where there is decreasing, the need to change to DPNs, and still some cables going on.  I'm going to need more coffee and a bright light for this next part!

I may also have started spinning the next section of Only One, which has been languishing for several weeks now.  I think there are only 1-2 bobbins-worth remaining, so it would be nice to bring this phase to and end and see what it all wants to be now!  I'd originally thought about weaving a bunch of scarves, but with all of this cowl business I wanted to have another think about it.

I also had a deer sighting yesterday at dusk - a couple of them were hanging out just at the edge of the forest.  One looked as if it were keeping a lookout for the other, who was busily munching something on the ground - perhaps a mom and her progeny?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons