All About That Yarn Swimming

Most of what went swimming yesterday was recently-spun yarn, including the penultimate Only One skein.  And there was this, finally:


It's All About That Brioche - although it looks more like All About That Garter Stitch from this perspective.  It waited more than three months to get a final wash, but soon it will be ready to wear in all its color and squish!!

For some reason, I continue to obsess over the Unicorn Explosion.  I'm on the final border round, and it's a race to see who finishes first - me, or the yarn!! 

I saw a couple of deer hanging out at the edge of the forest this morning.  Judging by the tracks in the snow, they remain fairly active here, although hardly ever when I'm watching!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons