Only One - The Penultimate Bobbin

Among other things, I did a bunch of plying yesterday!  Here is the second to the last bobbin of Only One, with a few friends:


I'm going to wait another day or two before starting the last bobbin, but a couple more palate cleansers may sneak in between now and then.

I also found a border option for Unicorn Explosion, but it involves counting; specifically, the pattern repeats over several stitches, and I need to figure out what, if any, changes are needed to the current border accommodate the pattern, given that I've just randomly assembled and variegated-bordered a bunch of squares.  Wish me luck!  Trigonometry I can handle - it's this counting that makes me crazy!

I'm stalking the Kelbourne Woolens page on Ravelry today, hoping for their first installment of Year of Gifts.  I'm ready!!

In wildlife news: I spied a deer at the edge of the forest early this morning.  We've got snow on the ground now, and Oogyhubby reports that the woods are filled with all kinds of tracks.  There are a few across the lawn and fields as well - some of them are his, LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons