The Warmup Cowl

The Warmup Cowl is finished and blocking!


I guessed at how long I could make it before adding the ribbing and not running out of yarn!  I had a bit left over, but enough to use as an accent color in another project (or similar).

In order for it to classify as BadAss, I made this cuff for it:


Well - I did the braiding, the rest was already done (the cutting and the snap at the back).  I'm toying with the idea of hanging a large bead off of one of the sides - will let you know about that!

I'm planning the next cowl, which will probably be another version of Cut The Scrap! using a neutral sock yarn and some colorful handspun.  I'm trying to weigh each bit out, to make sure I have enough - but so far it's still too dim for my solar-powered scale to function!

There are at least four woodpeckers of two types flitting through the woods outside my window this morning - downies, and I think red bellies.  The athletic squirrel is leaping from tree to tree, and also running up and down various trees.  The goaties are in the pasture.  Happy Friday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons