Surprising Finishing

At one point today, I ended up with a few minutes of idle time, during which I managed to work in the ends and then block two cowls that were done knitting.  They both still need to be matched up with their BadAss cuffs, but here they are as they're blocking.

BadAss Pawprint:



BadAss Scrappy:


I have no idea how they both ended up with their beginning of rows face-up, but whatever.  Tomorrow they'll get flipped over to finish drying, and it won't matter.

Given that the beginning of Up Helly Aa was this afternoon, I've done surprisingly little work on the Viking Hat; however, I've changed to larger needles and am about to work the first of the lighthouse motifs.  Super fun!

I happened to spot a couple of deer out in the woods just outside my window this afternoon.  They are very well hidden, even in the snow!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I LOVE the paw print cowl. Meow.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons