Viking Fire!!!

Look at the beautiful color choices that Neuro made for the brim of her Fire Festival Hat:


I'm making the version using Knit Picks Palette.  I'm carrying the Pimento (red) in my right hand, which is probably a no-no for the color effect but it's so much easier to execute for me this way.  I'm looking forward to seeing the other colors as the pattern emerges!

Before this, I had completed the third set of the motif for BadAss Pawprint, and another pair of baby mitts.  I may have also spun the last bobbin of Only One sometime inbetween.  Today there will be a fair amount of yarn swimming going on and, given all this other activity, I may just keep going on the Unicorn Explosion for a bit.  With the double crochet, it is very quick (once I count correctly!).  I've got some other stuff to do today, so my yarn output will slow temporarily.

(Oh dear - I've just had another BadAss Cowl idea.  Adding it to my list!!!!)

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Looks awesome!
I can't purl with my left hand, so I do the same: background color in the right hand. Also, if you draw the yarn in your left hand from below the yarn in your right hand, it is supposed to make the stitches made with your left hand stand out. It all depends on the knitter, of course!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons