Yarn Roadblocks

Wow!  I find myself in an interesting place, where all of my currently active projects are stuck or in need some focused attention.  I'm trying to be good about not starting something new, so I got out a random pair of socks that I'd started a few weeks ago and worked on those earlier today.  Here's where I'm at:

CWA:  We all know I need more Sky and Black.  I even sent a note to KnitPicks this morning to ask if/when they might be in. 

Slippers for me:  Still needing to be seamed and felted. 

Granny Square baby blanket:  Last evening I completed the rest of the 9 squares needed - now they need to have their ends worked in, get sewn together, and bordered.

BadAss Pawprint:  I need to fix two of the motifs before moving forward - I think I have the wrong color in there, and it's really bugging me.

BadAss handspun luxury fibers cowl:  It needs a design!

December Hat:  Needs lots of concentration every other row.  The cables are awesome, yet complicated!

BadAss Scrappy - needs the ends sewn in, blocking, and a cuff.  Here's a pic of it in its current state, so you can see the colors and also so we have a knitting pic in here today:


I could say there's always baby mitts, but I finished the 4th one and even started another pair!

We'll see where I end up with all of this later on!

In other news - at least the goaties have been keeping me entertained.  There may be some snow coming, which means footprints - so I'll remain optimistic that there will be some wildlife updates coming as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons