All These Secrets!

I hope this continues to find you all well and enjoying the start of your weekend!  We're still good here!

I've been working on the MCP for a bit every day, and it's been easy to tell how my mental fatigue is diminishing with practice using this unfamiliar technique.  I'm nearing the part with the beads, however, which could add a whole new aspect to this!  Depending on what we decide for "the reveal", I'll start to show some pics here.  More to come on that!

The second secret thing I've been working on is Neuro's new pattern:


I think you can tell that it's got a Switching Modes flavor to it, but wait until you see what Neuro has done with it!  I'll zoom out and post more pics as soon as the pattern is posted!  (Unless Neuro is waiting for me for some reason - in which case that order will be reversed!)

Please take note the relative even-ness and lack of rowing out in the smooth and shiny stockinette sections!  I've been knitting backwards in what would otherwise be the purl rows - another relatively unfamiliar technique, still a little slower, but I love the results.  (I have a couple of older projects that I feel like I want to track down and re-do with this technique!)

In wildlife news - There was a lone deer grazing around in the woods outside of my window yesterday, when at one point there was a kerfuffle - a foxie had run through, and spooked a few other deer I didn't know were there (all I could see was their white tails!).  This foxie looked a bit redder than the one I saw the other day - perhaps this is the male, and the other is the female?  If so, I wonder if there will be little foxies running around some time soon as well?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows