Accelerando!!

Yesterday I realized that I could work the next 2/11 of CWA Phase III in two parts: one at the beginning of the day, and one at the end of the day.  Ta-dah!!!!!


(This is the wrong side of the blanket, demonstrating that no loose ends remain!)

On to Phase IV now, which consists of picking up and knitting 250 stitches on each side, and knitting for 20 rows (I'm trying not to do the math for how many total stitches remain!).  Fortunately, I expect this phase to be rather fun - even if it will take me more than one day to do the border for each side.

I had a couple of appointments this morning and managed to knit most of two preemie mitts (minus the ties) during the waiting times.  Work continues on the fingerless plum mitts and Spring Scrappy Cowl (the latest Scrappy, just re-named), and I still have one pair of socks to convert into mitts as well as the thumb repairs on the awesome Neuro mitts.  I'm already thinking about starting another pair of mittens, LOL.  I'm working my way through a small bag of Wool Ease leftovers, and have made a nice dent in it thus far!

We spied our foxie yesterday walking around in the field in the late afternoon and then again at dusk.  While it had been snowy and very cold here, the last couple of days were sunny and progressively warmer.  Today the crows were out in the field as I was leaving - I hadn't seen (or heard) them in a few days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons