On To MCP!!!

I hope that this finds you healthy and safe.  We're fine here so far.

In a burst of motivation yesterday, I blitzed through the remaining items from my February Gift list.  Here's the final pair of socks-to-mitts:


These were a kit, and I wore the heck out of them in spite of my love/hate relationship with the colors.  They resemble a lovely garden at the peak of blooming in late spring, and are lovely by themselves, but they just don't come together for me.  But they made for comfy socks!

I also completed the repairs at the thumb juncture of these (made by Neuro herself!!):


Thus ends my month of mitts!  That was fun!!

Now, on to the MCP!!!  This may be the only photo until the "reveal":


These yarns are repurposed from a sock kit (I wasn't wild about the pattern, anyway).  The darker one is a bit redder than it shows here, but it's more of a dark reddish pink than a true red.

I'm also making some slow progress on BadAss Hybrid and also CWA inbetween all of this.

Things are still quiet on the wildlife front.  One funny last note - somewhere on the internet I heard someone joke about how the pandemic is one big conspiracy launched by dogs; after all, they're immune, and now their owners are all stuck at home!!  What can be better from a dog's perspective??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons