I'm Plyin'!

All continues to be relatively quiet here; I hope the same holds for you all as well!

I don't have much non-secret knitting to report, but I did take a quick yarn side trip and did this:


Plying!!! From left to right:  the last bobbin of Only One, and two blue-ish palate cleansers needed for the BadAss Hybrid.  At the top is a bit of the next spinning project - a basketball-sized ball of carded alpaca.  I think it needs to be a little floofier than my usual two-ply fingering weight yarn - I may even need to change the wheel ratio - gasp!!!

In wildlife news:  The robins are now singing their asses off, in addition to bopping around on the lawn.  The Pileated is very active and noisy, and for one second there I think almost got eaten by the foxie - who then trotted away looking a bit pissed.  The goaties continue their pasture meandering.

Comments

neuroknitter said…
This makes me wish my wheel was not Up North. Plying is the best fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons