More of the Same

Things here have been fairly quiet so far this week, with a few competing priorities slowing down the knitting process a bit - but it's all good.

I continue to enjoy working on the BadAss Autumn Handspun cowl:


And I've completed Part II of Phase IV of the CWA:


I've got another bunch of small amounts of handspun that are dying to become another handspun cowl, so that may very well be the next in the BadAss series; these are blues and purples mostly.

Yesterday there was quite the cacophony of red-winged blackbirds up in the trees around our woodshed.  I don't think there were too many of them, but they were making quite the racket!  I continue to enjoy their silly noises!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
The handspun cowl looks so totally awesome. Good rules in place!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons