CWA - Knitting Done!!

I hope this continues to find you all healthy and safe.  We're still good here!  Oogyhubby had been enjoying the sparse commuting traffic and quiet office with blazing fast internet, but he too has been instructed to work from home; he would find that appealing were it not for our molasses-slow internet (he's in IT so he actually needs to do stuff!).  We're so far off the beaten path that we have satellite (which is preferable to DSL, which we had when we first moved here!).  First-world and pre-pandemic problems, I know :)

Big knitting news: I zoomed through the rest of the knitting on the CWA last night!!!


I didn't necessarily have it in mind to get this done yesterday, but at one point I realized I was within just a few rows of being done, so I powered through.  It still needs a bath and a tag sewn on, but it's otherwise ready to be sent along to its destiny!

I also finished the last of the Wool-Ease mitts, but they're swimming at the moment; I'll show you a picture in the next post!

As I write this, I'm watching one of the silly Pileateds peck their way up a tree just outside my window.  I was also amused the other day when I watched a robin go bouncing its way across the lawn.  The goaties have also been very active lately, following each other around their pasture.  Everyone must be glad it's finally Spring (at least astronomically - it got quite a bit colder here last night!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons