This Could Take A While

Phase Two for the CWA is underway:


The bottom two panels have been sewn together.  Now there are only three more to do!

You know how non-yarners are always saying things like - I don't know how you have the patience for that!?  And we think to ourselves - patience?  Who needs patience?  I love to knit, even when I have to rip it out or go back to fix a mistake!  But I sort of get it - this is how I feel about finishing - seaming, working in ends, etc.  I have no patience for it, and it's not fun.  It's a means to an end, for sure - but I really don't like it.  (And I know that there are sewers and quilters and others out there who are thinking - what's she talking about??) 

BUT - this seaming is the perfect activity for taking a break from BadAss Pawprint Jr.  I finished the first row of paw motifs today - but I do have to rest for at least a few hours inbetween - this combo of yarn and needles is a bit rough.  It's looking great though!

Goat Milk is drying, and while I like it, I'm not exactly delirious about it.  You'll see why very soon, at which point we can talk about what is going to happen differently in the next one!

I really need to get going on Viking Hat - February Gift will be released in 8 days!!

No new wildlife news - it's kind of hard to top the snow-covered deer from yesterday!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
The finished CWA is going to be STUNNING.
I agree that seaming and weaving in ends is an unpleasant chore that one just has to get through. You can try to talk yourself into embracing the process...

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows